Welcome to the Ultimate Combat Arms Hacks official website!

This is the official website for the Ultimate Combat Arms Hack Pack, developed by Kevin [KL1054]. This website is ran by Penuel [PL1054]. Our hacks are 110% undetected by Nexon, becuase our hacks have a built-in anit-hack detection feature! Even if your hacks do stop working because of an update, we'll be sure to fix it ASAP! We promise that we will never derank, harm, or damage your account in any way!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Version 2.1 Hack

Ultimate Combat Arms Hack Pack Version 2.1

[---NOTES---]
The Version 2.1 hack is out yay. I thought I was gonna release it too late and the patch would come out right after - ugh. So I'm really happy.

NEW beta testing! Beta testing is the testing of a new hack that I made that hasn't been released yet. When I finish making the program, I send a copy of it to all my beta testers [EL1054, PL1054, NL1054] and they check for flaws and bugs and crap. Thanks to you all!! Yaaaaay

[---DOWNLOADS---]

*Host-n-share link
**MediaFire link

By the way no more setup package. The setup was causing a lot of problems so I just packed it all into a normal load of files.

[---OTHER NEWS---]
New beta testers! See above for info.

300 website hits wooooohooo happy joy!

New hack versions should be able to come out sooner because I have a one week break. Yay.

Our hack is getting more and more popular...thanks to you all!!! Yaaay! I'm getting a crapload of emails from a whole ton of people! Thanks everyone!!

-KL1054

2 comments:

Troy Spoon said...

when is the new hack pack coming out?

Unknown said...

hey dude the hack 2.1 was doesnt work on my pc i try to start the hack and combat arms doesnt wont to be open what i can do??