Welcome to the Ultimate Combat Arms Hacks official website!

This is the official website for the Ultimate Combat Arms Hack Pack, developed by Kevin [KL1054]. This website is ran by Penuel [PL1054]. Our hacks are 110% undetected by Nexon, becuase our hacks have a built-in anit-hack detection feature! Even if your hacks do stop working because of an update, we'll be sure to fix it ASAP! We promise that we will never derank, harm, or damage your account in any way!

Friday, November 28, 2008

8GB JAILBROKEN IPOD TOUCH

Hey all Combat Arms Hackers...here's a special announcement:
I'm selling a jailbroken iPod Touch on eBay for a price of $285. If you think this price is high, I don't blame you - but consider that it comes with a FREE charger (worth $20), a JAILBROKEN iPod Touch, and pre-installed applications!

So all who are reading this post, please at least LOOK at my product on eBay and maybe, if you are interested, please bid on my product!!! GREATLY appreciated if you did that!!

SPECIAL PRIZE TO ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS: If you prove that you have read this post and have bought my product from reading this post, then I will FOR FREE, GIVE YOU A COPY OF THE PROGRAM I USE TO MAKE MY COMBAT ARMS HACKS. This program is called Visual Basic 6 Enterprise and it costs $1000 USD. So keep this in mind if you are considering buying this - you pay $285 and you get $1000 back. I will include this program on a CD in the package you receive when you purchase my device. Instructions included.

MANY THANKS TO ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS. Email me for more information.


-KL1054

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Kevin..I Might Buy It For Christmas...I mean my mom izzz. so yea ...but u got to explain to me the biding thing...??kk