Welcome to the Ultimate Combat Arms Hacks official website!

This is the official website for the Ultimate Combat Arms Hack Pack, developed by Kevin [KL1054]. This website is ran by Penuel [PL1054]. Our hacks are 110% undetected by Nexon, becuase our hacks have a built-in anit-hack detection feature! Even if your hacks do stop working because of an update, we'll be sure to fix it ASAP! We promise that we will never derank, harm, or damage your account in any way!

Monday, November 10, 2008

PL1054


Hi this is PL1054, if you are having any trouble with your hacks, just contact me on PL1054 in Combat Arms. Glad I can help! Have fun hacking.
-PL1054

4 comments:

butch said...

hi
i need key code for cambat arms
version.. 1.5 thanks

L4tinKing said...

Yo PL1054 its me...L4tin...i need a code for the pro key..can u give me

L4tinKing said...

Hey Kevin its me L4tin... why is 2.0 working

Anonymous said...

2.0 is working?